This is a blog about how we came to have an on line store and the trials and tribulations of trying to succeed in business during a recession!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big News………No, Wait…..HUGE NEWS!

Thissy got thoose, Thissy got thoose! Oops, sorry, forgot to take my out my mouth guard. I was in such a rush to tell everyone the good news! Sissy got shoes, Sissy got shoes! Yes, it has finally happened, and right down to the wire too. The pants have been pinned for a week, but because Sissy had faith, she didn’t hem the suckers. She knew in her heart that shoes would appear, and appear they did! Just like magic. Our wonderful friend (who wishes to remain anonymous) was in Atlantic City and brought back a pair of shoes especially for Sissy. Black Ballerina shoes with sequins. Sissy said that when she wears them she feels like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Except that Dorothy’s were red with a stack heel and a lot of sparkles. And I don’t see no yellow brick road where I live. A mall, maybe, yellow brick roads, NOT! Back to the shoes, they are a little big in the back but Sissy will glue her heels to the shoes. I will help her. I'm thinking Crazy Glue should work well. She can walk in them and does not loose her balance. And best of all I don’t have to kill her. My friend even raided her kid’s cupboards and I got a cute silver purse to carry with me. We are all set to partaaaaaa. Just joshing, cause we don’t dance. We sit, we eat, but we don’t jive. All kidding aside, we are really looking forward to this very special wedding. Twenty-five years ago we held the baby in our arms, and now this wonderful woman is getting married.

We are happy to announce that Bead and Save now has a site on Artfire. The address is www.beadandsave.artfire.com Check out our great bead sets! We will also be receiving some great Pandora beads in the next couple of days. I will keep you posted. We are thrilled to find that when you “google” Pandora beads, www.beadandsave.com is right there on the first page! We even shipped to Finland and Australia this week. I guess all our hard work is starting to pay off.

No comments:

Followers